We are proud to offer our patients, their families and friends:
- A welcoming atmosphere with a dedicated focus on patient care and family involvement
- A unified team that delivers consistent empathetic and compassionate care
- A professional, confident and competent team that rises and exceeds challenges daily with attention to detail
In addition to:
- A highly trained team of OR Registered Nurses, certified surgical techs, preoperative and PACU nurses along with three staff members who speak Spanish and one who speaks Russian.
- A Center licensed by the State of Florida and Medicare, and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
- Free, on-site parking
- Coffee, along with free WiFi and television, for those accompanying patients.
- The center is surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping in the beautiful town of Boca Raton.
Of participants in our most-recent patient-satisfaction survey said they would recommend our Center to a relative or friend.
Just one thing…
The one thing that patients, family members, new staff and our surgeons consistently comment on is the pleasant atmosphere and the cleanliness of the center. The infection control nurse who regularly monitors our center has stated on numerous occasions that we are one of her top two centers across the country.